8:30 AM - 9:05 AM
7:00 PM - 8:15 PM
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
9:35 AM - 10:35 AM
8:35 AM - 9:05 AM
Men's Club Fish Fry - Two Fridays in Lent
February 27 and March 13
An all-you-can-eat meal :
Cod and Tilapia (baked or broiled),
Macaroni & Cheese, Cheesy Potatoes,
Corn, Cole Slaw, Rolls, Dessert, Milk and Coffee.
This is a great meal, so bring your appetite!!
Cost: $10.00 for Adults and kids over 12
$ 6.00 for Kids 5-12 and FREE for Kids under 5
Click HERE for more info.
|Lunch with a Loved One!|
Invite someone special in your life…a grandparent, godparent, neighbor, or special friend to join you at school for lunch. Meals are available through our food service or you may bring your own lunch.
When: Friday, March 27th, 2015 *This year we request all guests preregister due to the new security measures whether they are taking hot lunch or not..
Where: School lunch will be served in the cafeteria with seating in the courtyard and gym.
Menu: Cheese Pizza or Lasagna with sides and a dessert.
RSVP: Please complete this form and return it to your child's teacher by Friday, March 6th. For guests choosing a school hot lunch, please include cash or a check payable to MV School District 621. St. Odilia students lunch count will be taken in their classroom. Please do not include their meals on your RSVP form. (Please note: you should include meals for 1/2 day Kindergarten students.)
Contact Jennifer Machtemes at 651-269-0351 or
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
|Spring Conferences 2015|
ONLINE SCHEDULING FOR PARENT - TEACHER CONFERENCES!
Parents with three or more students attending
Click online scheduler to begin
From the Online Scheduler Home Page:
1. Choose “St. Odilia School” from the drop down list and click “GO”
2. Enter the school password: KNIGHT
3. Click the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
4. Verify the student’s birth date
5. A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with. PLEASE NOTE: Pre K-5 conferences are 15 minutes long, and middle school conferences are 7 minutes long; please plan accordingly.
6. If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
7. You will then see the available time slots. Again, please note that you need to consider when YOU will be available with regards to 15/7 minute conferences.
8. Select the times that work best for your schedule.
9. Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
10. Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
11. Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment.)
What is the best way to contact my student or teacher once the school day has started?
Office contact information:
We believe that to do well in school, students need to be comfortable with who they are and feel physically and emotionally safe. In this effort to create a safe and caring culture, we brought in Youth Frontiers and students from Totino Grace to facilitate a Kindness Retreat.
Some intrepid teachers and staff braved the winter weather and
plunged into frozen White Bear Lake to support Special Olympics
Yearbooks are on sale now!
Order deadline is Friday, March 6th, 2015.
Yearbook cost is $24.00 or hardcover for $29.00
We encourage you to make an online payment directly HERE
our yearbook ID code is 9236315
make out a check to "St. Odilia School".